“What should I eat?” People always ask me this question when I introduce myself as a registered dietitian nutritionist. Reasonable given I study food and its impact on health and performance.
Many people overthink this question and struggle between what they want to eat and what they think they should be eating.
From there, they spend valuable psychological space debating THE FOOD instead of the purpose. Food nourishes our adventures, brings us together, and sustains us.
Shift away from diet culture and begin eating with purpose so you can stop overthinking food and start engaging more in life.
Together we will make sure you can answer, “What should I eat?”
Our read on to learn more about my three coaching services below.
Email Coaching/ Inquiring Minds
Email nutrition coaching is right for you if:
- You have a single clear question or a series of questions that needs answers so you just eat
Video nutrition coaching is best for you if:
- You have a more complex ongoing need that requires thorough and comprehensive approach
- You want personalized recommendations and plans
- You want to understand what dietary changes have the biggest impact
- You want to create a fueling strategy for your next race or adventure
Nutrition workshops are great if
- You lead events, programs, schools, athletic departments, teams, retreats or just want bring people together in support of their nutrition goals
- Interactive and educational experiences will add value to your event
- Attendees desire tools, tips, and resources they can take with them