“What should I Eat?” This is the number one question I get from people as a registered dietitian nutritionist.
I find many people overthink this question and it becomes a struggle between what they want to eat and what they think they should be eating.
From there, valuable psychological space is spent thinking about THE FOOD instead of the purpose the food is feeding. Food nourishes our adventures, brings us together, and sustains us.
Shift away from diet culture and begin eating with purpose so you can stop overthinking food and start engaging more in life.
My range of services is below. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? Set up a discovery call so we can meet and get to know the goals of you or your audience.
Email nutrition coaching is right for you if:
- You have clear questions that need answers or a situation you’d like advice about.
- You’re good at organizing your thoughts in writing.
Video nutrition coaching is best for you if:
- You have a more complex or ongoing need that requires thorough and comprehensive approach
- You want to be able to enjoy sessions from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- You want personalized recommendations and plans
- You are interested in your genetic response to dietary componenets
Nutrition workshops and experiences are an excellent if
- You lead events, programs, schools, athletic departments, teams, retreats or something of the like
- Interactive and educational experiences will add value to your event
- Attendees desire tools, tips, and resources they can take with them